Best Spices and Herbs With Healing Power
Spices and herbs are the most important ingredients in every kitchen cabinet. Food without spices and flavor of herbs is like sea without water. In olden times these spices and herbs are the most important part of the Indian culture. They are given special preference and they are sold on the great cost. Not every one is allowed to have the cultivation of spices and herbs as only those can cultivate it that has permission from the area head. The spectacular taste of spices has attracted many tourists to the place and more over they have listed as most powerful ingredients in the food table.
Here is the list of 7 most incredible healing species and herbs which are used to given by the people in old times for the healing process. Some of them are still in use for the same.
- Turmeric: This is the king of spices and used in almost every meal. This is the best medicine for killing the cancer and also it helps in reducing the swelling due to pain. This is an anti-inflammatory product which is easily available in the market. It helps you to reduce cholesterol as it is the antioxidant substance.
- Cinnamon: It very well known as the "Dal-Chini" in Hindi. This ingredient has the capability of reducing the blood sugar level and gives you a healthy life style.
- Ginger: The old' ginger candy has always been an instantly used curable to the motion of sickness or has curbed a feeling of nausea. This particular spice has does more than that. "It has the power to improve your digestive system and prevents your stomach from getting disorders like flatulence. It also maintaining your blood pressure.
- Garlic: This is the one that reduces the chances of getting cancer. Other than this property it helps you in lowering down the bad cholesterol and keeping out your blood pressure in control. It has an anti viral property and helps in clearing your sinuses. The digestion of iron and protein can be done by use of garlic in your food.
- Saffron: A little amount of saffron in your tea can relieve you of a cold. The use of Saffron also has antiseptic properties and anti inflammatory properties. Rubbing saffron on your soaring gums can be a great idea of relief.
- Cardamom: It is very well known as elaichi, this spice is a very much effective specially in curing your painful stomach cramps. It can also work to cure other stomach disorders like the most common flatulence and the acidity. The Boil water and few mint leaves and little amount of cardamom to it and have it to cure hiccups too.
- Mint: The mint is the most important part in the spices and herbs as it is the coldest and rejoicing element in food. It can be used as the refresher and mouth fresheners. Using the thick paste of mind can reduce your acne problems without any blemishing