Executive MBA Programs
Enhance your Qualifications…Go for Executive MBA!
Are you worried about how to study simultaneously while you are working? It is possible. Executive MBA makes it possible. It is especially designed for executives & profession managers who want to study further while working. This programme is particularly useful to those having the basic knowledge of work but want to add one more degree to their qualifications and skills. Rather studying an MBA is nowadays a secondary option. Students tend to go for a job. After two to three years when they have quite a lot of work experience they do the Executive MBA directly.
Some of the executive management programmes are as under:
- IIM Bangalore Executive General Management Programme Duration 7 to 8 Months Rs.1.8 Lakh Graduate, Minimum 5 years experience
- IIM Calcutta PGPX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives ) 1 Year Rs. 8 Lakh Graduate, Minimum 5 years experience
- XLRI Jamshedpur Executive Post Graduate Programme– 3 Years Rs. 3.05 Lakh Graduate and Minimum 3 years experience
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – IIFT MBA(International Business) – 3 Years Rs.0.85 Lakh Graduate with 3 years experience (Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate)
- Kellog School of Management (USA) Executive MBA (EMBA)
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA) The Wharton Executive MBA Columbia Business School (New York, USA) Executive MBA
Some of the other B-schools which offer Executive MBA are Asian Institute of Technology, Business School of Sao Paulo, and Chinese University of Hong Kong, IAE Management School, London Business School, University of Dublin and many more. Online Executive MBA
Online executive programmes are also a good concept rather than going to a B-school and attend classes on a regular basis. These programmes are of 18-24 months duration and demand an involvement of atleast 30 hours in the course study. Online programmes offer lessons through online libraries, audio/video presentations as well as video conferencing. Electric blackboards, chat rooms, emails are used by the students to take lessons from the faculties.The main objectives of online Executive MBA programmes are:
- To provide the nitty-gritty details about the operation of a company.
- To provide a clear understanding of some basic functional areas of any organization or an enterprise. The aim is also to educate them about the various interrelations between these functional areas.
- To develop interpersonal skills.
- To share about different researches and experiences with these working professionals.
Online MBA Executive programmes are in some sense better than classroom Executive MBA ones. Most of us do not get the time to attend regular classes. Online programmes not only give us an opportunity of a greater duration but also in-house executive programme facilities. Online programmes require the same kind of analytical study of a candidate before he chooses a classroom based programme.
So be very careful while you choose to study an online programme!