Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees in any of various technical and non-technical fields have emerged as the most popular and preferred additional degrees to the main graduation qualification. Importance and prestige of MBA degrees are going on increasing day by day in all spheres of business and economy. Business schools of India and all over the world (USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, South Africa, and many more) provide a variety of MBA degree programs and accelerated MBA programs, both online and campus-based, to the Graduates and Post-Graduates of all disciplines technical or non-technical.
Any successful business essentially requires the best possible utilization of all available resources, visionary and generous planning, impeccable quality, and optimal customer satisfaction, in order to survive and prosper in highly competitive business world. Hence, the need for highly competent, experienced, and innovative business managers, administrators, and management professionals arises in all spheres of business and economy, everywhere in the entire world.
MBA Degrees in India
Most of the business schools of India are ranked among the top business schools and institutions of the world, and have been providing a variety of MBA degree programs to the business graduates, working professionals, and MBA executives of India and abroad. Business schools of India have been offering all the top MBA degree courses and programs described below, in the specified wide range of disciplines and fields, through campus-based and online teachings.
These top business schools of India, renowned in the world over are - Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) in the cities of Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Bangalore (Bangaluru), Lucknow, Indore, and Calicut; Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur; Indian School of Business(ISB), Hyderabad; Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi; Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai; Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai ; Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon; and many more.
Top MBA Degrees
Top MBA degrees offered to the students, business graduates and executives, MBA executives, business managers, and working professionals through various MBA degree courses, are in the fields of operations management, business accounting, finance, supply chain management, marketing, hospitality management, general management, global logistics, international business, pharmacy, entrepreneurship, economics, human resource development & management, industrial & public relations, sales & marketing, business strategy, information systems, organizational behavior & leadership, quantitative methods, and many more. Top MBA programs offered by most business schools of India and various other countries of the world, both campus-based and online, and part-time and full-time schedules are given below. Eligibility conditions and duration of courses (from one year to three years and more) vary, depending on the opted MBA course.
- PG Degrees in Business Management, in Business Administration, in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, in R & D Management, Software Enterprise Management, and in Public Policy & Management
- Management Development Programs
- Faculty Development Programs
- Executive MBA programs
- PGPX (Post Graduate Program for Executives )
- Advanced Management Programs
- Executive General Management Programs
- Advanced Financial Risk Management Programs
- Post Graduate MBA Programs
- Executive Post Graduate Programs
- Graduate Management Programs
- Management Development Programs in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Personnel, and Systems Management
- Satellite Programs in Management
- Executive Fellowship Programs in management
- MBA in International Business
- Executive Masters in International Business
- MBA Specialization Programs
And various other Industry-based Programs for MBA Executives