MBA Universities are the business schools and institutions which provide a variety of Diplomas and Degrees of varying hierarchy in a wide range of subjects, for proper business administration and management in businesses of all sectors. These MBA universities are the creator of numerous successful business administrators, executives, managers, and corporate leaders, who organized and managed impeccably the businesses of all diverse sectors.
The number of MBA colleges and MBA universities is always on the rise, everywhere in the world, essentially including the countries of India, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, etc. These MBA universities provide diplomas, degrees, and fellowship MBA programs in a wide range of disciplines of the International standards and as per the prevailing global business trends and requirements.
MBA Universities in India
MBA universities of India are counted among the best MBA universities of the world, and provide a large number of diploma, degree, and fellowship programs for business students, executive MBA professionals, and ambitious corporate leaders of India and all over the world. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the supreme regulatory authority for MBA education and MBA universities in India.
The following is the list of the most famous and reputed, top MBA Colleges and Universities of India, ranking among the (top 10) best business schools, and top MBA universities of the world :
- Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM), Bhubaneswar
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (Mumbai)
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- Institute For Financial Management And Research (IFMR), Chennai
- Amrita School Of Business, Coimbatore
- RAMANUJAN College of Management (RCM), Faridabad
Top MBA Universities
Among the top 20 MBA universities of the world, come the business schools and MBA universities of India, USA, UK, Germany, and Australia. These top MBA universities of India and abroad, provide MBA education programs in the modes of campus-based, online, part-time, and full-time. A wide variety of diplomas, degrees, and fellowship programs are offered by these universities, covering a rather extensive range of subjects. Eligibility conditions and duration of MBA courses vary, depending on the specific course.