Part Time MBA Programs
Part time MBA has become a boon for working professionals who are unable to attend a regular full time MBA program due to various reasons. Part time MBA programs offer opportunity to earn MBA degree while doing their current jobs. Part time MBA programs offer specialization in some areas as regular MBA programs. But some institutes offer specialization in a very small number of areas/topics. The classes of part time MBA programs take place before working hours or in the evening. The majority of part time MBA programs are scheduled the whole year so as the professionals and students have lack of opportunities to get an internship.Best Part Time MBA Programs
There are a large number of part time MBA colleges and part time MBA universities which offer part time MBA programs. Best part time MBA programs are those programs which are offered in subjects like
- Finance, Marketing, and International Business etc. (MBA 1 Year)
- Executive Masters in International Business (18 months)
- MBA (International Business, 3 years)
- Satellite Program in Management (14 months)
- Executive Fellowship Program in Management (4 years)
- Executive Post Graduate Program (3 years)
- Graduate Management Program (1 year)
- MBA (Finance, Marketing, System Management, Operations, 3 years)
are some examples of best part time MBA programs.
Advantages of Part Time MBA
Part time MBA programs are mainly designed for working professionals who want to improve their professional life and get promoted. There are a lot of advantages of part time MBA programs. Some of the advantages of part time MBA are mentioned below:
- The classes of Part time MBA programs are normally take place before the daily working hours or in the evening.
- You have opportunities to advance your existing skills and build up new ones without interrupting in your ongoing job.
- The situations and problems of the real world are discussed in the classrooms and the learned skills can be applied in real professional life.
- Student loans and tuition help are offered by the organization or the institute.
- Part time MBA offers flexibilities to complete the course at your pace and convenience.
Colleges and Institutes of Part Time MBA Programs
There are a lot of colleges, institutes and universities all over the world which offer part time MBA programs. Harvard Business School, London Business School, and many others are well known institutes offering part time MBA programs. India has also a large number of colleges, institutes and universities which offer part time MBA programs. We have listed part time colleges and universities in India. The list as follows:
- IIM, Ahmadabad
- IIM, Bangalore
- IIM, Calcutta
- IIM, Lucnow
- IIM, Indore
- FMS, University of Delhi
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- IIFT, Delhi
- ISB, Hyderabad