Part Time MBA
Part-time MBA courses are especially suited to all the working professionals having adequate and varied work experience in their respective fields, for further up-gradation of their specific qualifications and specialization, for better career pastures. Part-time MBA courses are also useful for those students and professionals thinking of changing their career, and searching new career prospective and opportunities.
Part-time MBA courses are hugely prominent and popular in the developed countries, and have created numerous successful business managers, innovative business leaders, and corporate owners, in all business sectors. In India, the importance and popularity of these part-time MBA courses are growing day by day, and hence, there is constant increase in the number of business institutions offering such courses.
Classes for part-time MBA courses are conducted after the working hours in the evening and on the weekends, without hampering the studies of students and work-schedule of working professionals. There is flexibility of alternative classes given to the candidates. There are provisions of practical training and classroom assistance informed beforehand. Sometimes, candidates can themselves decide the date of their examinations.
Advantages of Part Time MBA
The outstanding advantages of Part-time MBA courses are:
- Industry work and higher studies go simultaneously with ease.
- These courses present new career and job prospective.
- Students can pursue such courses without hampering their conventional or usual studies in colleges.
- Courses comprising a wide range are available.
- Flexibility of alternative classes and provisions of classroom sessions and practical training are there.
Part Time MBA Programs in India
A variety of Part-time MBA programs are offered in India to the working professionals of various fields, for upgrading their qualifications and acquiring specialization, for desired growth of their careers. Professionals having at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in their respective fields can apply for these part-time MBA programs spread over 3 years; the first year being common to all candidates, and the second and third are specializing years. The final selection of candidates is made on the basis of their academic records, past work experience, and performance in GD and personal interview. The part-time MBA programs offered by various AICTE recognized Indian institutions include specialization in the subjects of:
- Post Graduate Diploma and Degree Programs in Marketing Management, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship Management, and Healthcare Management
- Post-Graduate Programs in Management for Working Executives
- MBA in International Business
- Part Time MBA(Marketing, Finance, HR, IT)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (EPGDPM)
- Executive MBA in Real Estate Management
- Executive Masters Programs in Telecommunication Management CM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Executive Masters in Management Studies
- PG Programs in Infrastructure Development & Management (PGPIDM)
- Post Graduate Programs in Advance Construction Management (PGPACM)
- Executive MBA in Pharma Business Management (EMBA)
Business schools and MBA colleges of India provide world-class MBA education through a variety of part-time and full-time courses, to the students and working professionals of all over the world. The following are the most prominent and prestigious MBA colleges of India offering part-time MBA programs in a wide range of subjects.
- Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) in the cities of Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Indore
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- ICFAI Business School Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- XIM, Bhubaneswar
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai,
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai,
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), Delhi
- MET (Mumbai Educational Trust)