Top Schools in India
There is no doubt on the fact that school plays an important role to develop a strong base of the child. Hence it is important to choose the best school that would help in overall growth of the student.
The factors that result in top schools are the infrastructure, academic results, extra-curricular activities and quality of the staff. The list of top schools in India is long. These institutions can be private or public. Private schools are affiliated to the government but run by private individuals or trust or convents. Public schools are entirely run by the government
Features of Top Schools of India
Most of the top schools in India are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CICSE). Some of the best schools in India are also affiliated to their respective State Education Board.
The top schools are called so because of their top class infrastructure, academic facilities, qualified teachers and other amenities. The focus of these schools is not only studies, but the overall development of every student.
Each student is provided many opportunities to showcase his talent through extra-curricular activities and sports events. The aim of top Indian schools is to bring out the best in each and every student and to make them a confident and responsible citizen of the society.
The education system in India is divided into four stages:
- Upper primary
- Higher Secondary
All the top schools of India follow the educational pattern of 10+2.
Eligibility and Admission Procedure of Top Schools in India
The admission procedure of all the famous schools in India is common. It is always beneficial for the parents to collect all the details about the age and other criteria of the admission process.
The parents are required to submit properly filled application forms along with the required documents within the specified deadline of submission. The candidates that are selected are then called for an admission test which is followed by a personal interview. For the students who are seeking admission in pre-primary and nursery section, written tests are not conducted.
The results of admission tests are usually declared within few days. The selected candidates are then required to complete all the formalities regarding admission and to submit the fees.Some of the most renowned schools in India
There are many top schools in India. Some of them are as follows:
- Agarwal Public School CBSE (XII) Co-ed
- American Friendship Residential School CISCE (XII) Boys
- Amtul's Public School CBSE (XII) Boys
- Anjuman-I-Islam Public School SSC (X) Boys
- Army Public School Dagshai CBSE (XII) Co-ed
- Bangalore Military School CBSE (XII) Boys
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's International Residential Public School CBSE (XII) Co-ed
- Bishop Cotton School CBSE (XII) Boys
- Delhi Public School CBSE (XII) Co-ed
- G. D. Birla Memorial School Birla CBSE (XII) Boys
- Hansraj Morarji Public School SSC (XII) Boys
- The Air Force School CBSE (XII) Co-ed
- Modern School CBSE (XII) Co-ed
- The Doon School CISCE (XII) Boys