- Cast: Sidharth Malhotra,Parineeti Chopra
- Release Date: 09 , Aug 2019
- Director(s): Prashant Singh
- Music Director(s): Tanishk Bagchi,Vishal Mishra
- Producer(s): Ekta Kapoor, Shobha Kapoor and Shailesh R Singh
- Genre: Romance,Drama,Comedy
Meaning the ‘Forced Wedding/Couple’, this romantic drama comedy film from Bollywood has been directed by Prashant Singh, and is to hit the theaters on August 09, 2019. This film is based on the theme of groom abductions to avoid dowry, which are prevalent in Bihar. The main stars in this film are Siddharth Malhotra [as Abhay Singh], Parineeti Chopra [as Babli Yadav], Javed Jaffrey [as Abhay's father], and Sanjay Mishra [as Babli's father]. Abhay Singh is an expert Bihari thug who helps in kidnapping the grooms. But twist occurs when he meets Babli, an equally bold young woman, who decides to kidnap Abhay and get married to him forcefully, despite his disapproval owing to some political ambitions.